Search for INSURANCE MATTERS, SINGAPORE FOOTBALL & LIVERPOOL in this blog.

Search This Blog for Insurance matters, Singapore Football & Liverpool

Thursday 27 February 2014

#Car Wear Sunglasses over your spectacles for driving



When you are driving, polarized sunglasses eliminate the glare that reflects off flat surfaces and interfers with vision. Polarized lenses in bronze, copper and brown are ideal. These colors absorb blue light that the human eye finds difficult and uncomfortable to use. They also make it easier to see traffic and brake lights.

Only recently then I came across the "fit over glasses" sunglasses at Iseten Departmental Store. It looks nice enough to wear over my spectacles and it almost completely covered up the spectacles. I think it's Cool!
Most importantly, it protects the eye and it makes driving on a hot sunny afternoon safer.

All the while, I always think that those clip on sunglasses lens are so "Ah Peh" (old folk) looking. Frankly, a lot of "Ah Peh" likes to wear that but at least they protect their eyes lor. But for me, I rather not wear and I guess I cannot let this goes on and so this type of sunglasses definitely suits me. Now, I can wear it fashionably over my spectacles while driving or at the swimming pool watching my kids having their swimming lessons or just eye-drooling on some bikini girls sun-taning by the public swimming pool. Haha!

You guys should check it out too if you have not come across this type of sunglasses.
There are some local online merchants selling for $28 to $40, which are cheaper than that pair ($49) I saw at the departmental store.
Google yourself and you will find them easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment