Search for INSURANCE MATTERS, SINGAPORE FOOTBALL & LIVERPOOL in this blog.

Search This Blog for Insurance matters, Singapore Football & Liverpool

Monday 24 February 2014

I LOVE #Singapore Football / #S-League with English Premier League flavours

Since I have this blog, I decided I will spend some time every now and then to share my passion for Singapore soccer.
Bayern Munich and Liverpool FC are the other 2 football clubs that I have been supporting since I was a kid. However, I only have 1 jersey that I bought and wear proudly. That is the Singapore National Team jersey. It is the first Nike jersey for the Singapore National Team.
It is always my dream and maybe yours too that Singapore can 1 day qualifiy for the World Cup.
I also have another dream that is to run or own a Football Club and be the best team in Singapore and Asia.

Actually an idea strike me last night regarding S-League.

Most Singapore football fans love English Premier League actions and support Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. I am thinking if it is feasible for our S-League to approach these clubs to allow our S-League teams to be affiliated to them. Then, we will have

+ Tottenham Tampines Rovers FC
+ Manchester Home United FC
+ Liverpool Balestier Khalsa FC
+ Arsenal Warriors FC
+ Chelsea Geylang International FC
+ Everton Hougang United FC
+ Newcastle Woodlands Wellington FC
+ Southhampton Tanjong Pagar United FC

in 2015

In this way, 2 or 3 of the fringe players from each of the English clubs can be imported to Singapore to play in the S-League. Then, all the existing English Premier League fan clubs members in Singapore will start coming together to watch S-League matches at their respective stadiums and then enjoy the English Premier League matches screen "live" at the stadium. I believe S-League attendance will sure surge to record high. Every weekend, the stadium will then be packed with passionate fans enjoying a great time together with friends and family and hopefully a new healthy lifestyle and sports culture shall blossom.

Can work? Or is it just my dream?

Feel free to share your comments and views to make this space an enjoyable place to support our football.
You can also email me at esendsure@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment