Search for INSURANCE MATTERS, SINGAPORE FOOTBALL & LIVERPOOL in this blog.

Search This Blog for Insurance matters, Singapore Football & Liverpool

Tuesday 18 February 2014

#Car FW1 Cleaning Wax


Paid $75 for this package from some mobile sales guy at the multi-storey car park beside NEX some months back. Used it for the first time a few days before CNY. It took me only 30 mins to clean up and shine my car that was so dusty and dull looking then. Super easy to use and it is almost waterless cleaning. I used only a small pair of water to splash off the dust on my car before I started the cleaning and waxing with a Terry Towel and finished the polishing with a Microfibre Cloth. Can use it for 4 cleaning with 1 can of the Cleaning Wax. Those who are too lazy to wash your car with water or send your car for polishing, you can try it out and be amazed by how simple it can be.

Will show the appearance of my car after my next cleaning. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment